50 Best Research Paper Topics for College and University Students
The research paper is beneficial to identify the problems and innovations. Many students face some problem to search the best article with relevant topic of their course. The research paper helps the researchers for both academic and industry. The researcher first to know the particular area or field of interest, and secondly to determine the problems and their solutions. The following best research paper topics for college and university students are mentioned below.
The nature and role of a business research paper are different from the traditional academic section. It contains several diverse groups, models and resources. The goal of the business research paper is multifunctional and multifaceted. The business paper is a written form of conversation about issues. That is why it needs to observe the structure of all potential partners. Furthermore, the objective of the research paper is to build more new knowledge and skills that can serve short-term and long-term business propositions.
- How important are ethics in business? Give examples of problems that unethical behavior has caused in business. What can companies do to help create a corporate culture which supports ethical behavior?
- How important is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a business's website? How can a business be sure they achieve the best web presentation for customers?
- How important is branding for a business? How does branding affect a product in a positive or negative way? How can companies change their branding?
- Do businesses use college as a recruiting ground for weeding out candidates rather than creating systems of apprenticing people that would better prepare them for the jobs they actually do?
- How is outsourcing affecting businesses in your country? Should governments take steps to prevent outsourcing? Should businesses seek to invest in their own countries?
- Workaholics Do Americans work too hard? Does working more actually reduce productivity? Is a 40-hour workweek too much? Should there be a mandatory cap on the number of hours a person can work? Should there be changes in employment laws to give Americans more relaxation time?
- Corporate concerns: poverty elimination: Discuss the ways the corporations may contribute to the social development. The notion of corporate social responsibility regarding poverty alleviation becomes one of the most important ones as it shows the corporations’ awareness and the intents to improve the current state of affairs.
- The business concept of personal networking as a communication tool in the business area Reflect on the following research subjects: the more people you meet, the bigger the circle of your acquaintances, and the higher the chances of finding the best customers, partners, employers, or employees.
- Leadership in the 21st century. What are the styles and strategies modern leaders use to succeed? Address the existing challenges and determine opportunities they have. Focus your attention on the global trends and experiences of different companies.
- Tendencies in labor relations. Anticipate the issues that are likely to occur in 2025 based on the contemporary labor trends and challenges. Begin with the research paper proposal and note some related business subjects and business research problems.
- Should businesses work harder to create loyalty and long term employment which leads to more people working for that business their entire career?
The health research papers deal with all the significant issues of health and promotion worldwide and provide a valuable link between health research and practice communities. The health research gives the huge priorities that contain original research on health. These health research includes medical and professional health education that is directly related to broad areas of health change behaviors and influence health conditions. The health research provides information about several risk factors and disease trends, treatment, public health interventions, care pattern and cost of health care.
- Obesity and weight loss: should thin people have to pay Medicare and other health costs for the health problems of obese people? Should obese people have higher premiums?
- Understanding women’s stories about drinking: implications for health interventions
- Malpractice: How can we balance the need to lower the cost of malpractice insurance with the fact that physician malpractice is one of the leading causes of death?
- Fast food Are we taking it too far by blaming fast-food restaurants for obesity? When is it individual responsibility and when is it appropriate to place blame?
- Emergency Medical Response system performance and optimization in high risk, high consequence CBRNe scenarios – Hybrid Modelling in 3D environments
- Infectious disease is one of the greatest sources of morbidity and mortality in the world today.
- Several ways the government invest in the development of healthcare services in the United States.
- The pet therapy provide benefits and social interactions and learning in children on the autistic disorder spectrum.
- Detecting depression in its early stages and preventives measures.
- Should thin people have to pay Medicare and other health costs for the health problems of obese people? Should obese people have higher premiums?
- Organic foods. Going organic has long been a popular alternative for people who want to avoid pesticides, but do these foods actually carry healthier vitamins and minerals?
- Smoking. What are the effects of smoking at different stages in a person’s life? For instance, are the effects different if someone smokes for a five years while in his twenties versus five years while in his thirties?
- Steroid use. What are the effects of smoking at different stages in a person’s life? For instance, are the effects different if someone smokes for a five years while in his twenties versus five years while in his thirties?
- Investigate the connections between emotional stability and physical well-being, and provide evidence as to how the two may be related.
- Schizophrenia. What are the early known signs and symptoms of teenage schizophrenia and what tests are available for proper diagnosis?
Educational research is based on systematic collection and data analysis that is related to the educational field. In this research may include the variety of methods that are helpful for student’s learning, teaching methods and techniques, teacher training and classroom structures. In this educational research, there are the variety of disciplines which includes psychology, sociology, philosophy and anthropology.
- Electronic information preservation Does the Information Age mean we are losing important historical information?
- Exams: Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment?
- School lunches: Should government impose restrictions on what kinds of foods can be served in school cafeterias?
- Learning environment Context and curriculum are the main elements of learning that characterize the educational process. Consider various learning environments and their role in learning. For example, compare rural and urban or traditional and inclusive education.
- Responsive classroom management Teachers have moved from the primitive responding to students' needs to a cultural one through emphasizing their behaviors and expectations. Identify your position regarding this issue and complete your psychology research paper.
- Motivation in education How to properly stimulate students to achieve excellent results in learning? What are the fundamental theories and strategies that may be applied?
- Teachers' cultural awareness How to prepare teachers so that they can promote diversity among students and staff and ensure active learning and teaching? Talk about the initiatives that were already introduced and the ones that are to be implanted shortly.
- Mainstreaming students with disabilities vs. special classrooms for their special needs
- Required standardized tests for advancement vs. course requirements only
- Multicultural/bilingual education vs. traditional basics
- The role of Wikipedia in modern education.
The main goal of media research to understand the media audience. The major area of media is based on advertising models and frameworks. Media contains several programs, documentaries and movies and help the producers and researchers to promote the better understanding of market need and audience.
- Does the media, both print and broadcast, report fairly? Does it ever cross the line between reporting the news and creating the news?
- Examine the issues of responsibility in pharmaceutical companies' promotion of drugs in the media
- Minorities in mass media
- What steps are involved in creating a movie or television show?
- Media and altered beauty perceptions: Identify the shift of ideals and discuss the impact of social networks, especially Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, on the perceptions of a male and a female body.
- How does social media impact interpersonal communication between people?
- The impact of TV commercials and print ads on consumer purchases
- The influence of media on young children
- How is organizational efficiency being impacted by various social networking communication mediums?
- The role of media in cultural diffusion across the globe
- Governmental rules and policies being imposed on news channels
- The effect of social media on the behavior of teenagers and young adults
- Examine the issues of responsibility in pharmaceutical companies’ promotion of drugs in the media.